Make sure you meet your food safety duties
Whether you run a dozen professional kitchens or you’ve got one lonely microwave in your staff room, food safety needs to be on your radar.
Luckily, OLC can help.
Our professional oven cleaning service will transform your ovens from grotty to gleaming. We clean ovens in restaurants, holiday lets, rental properties, bars, cafes and pubs.
Time is money. With our eco-friendly products you’ll be cooking on gas (or electric…or induction…) as soon as your ovens are clean. No nasty fumes, no funny flavours.
Baked-on bolognaise and crusted casserole are no match for us.
There is something deeply satisfying about seeing an oven go from grotty to gleaming. See?
Professional Kitchen Cleaning
A clean, organised kitchen is key to a successful service.
When you’re knee-deep in food orders there isn’t always time to keep your workspace perfectly clean. Bring us in to clean up the kitchen carnage. We’ll take it from skanky to spotless ready for another day of feeding your hungry customers. We can offer regular or ad hoc cleans, whatever works best for you. Call us to find out more.
How to prepare for a food hygiene inspection
If food is your business you’ll have regular food hygiene inspections. You may also need a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan.
Your Food Hygiene Inspector will run through a checklist when they visit. A regular cleaning schedule will help keep your business inspection-ready at all times.
Here are just some of the items on the inspection checklist that we can help with;
- Are food rooms and equipment in good condition and well maintained?
- Is equipment easy to clean and kept in a clean condition?
- Are all food and hand contact surfaces e.g. work surfaces, slicers, fridge handles, probe thermometers, in good condition and cleaned/disinfected regularly?
- Are suitable BS EN approved cleaning chemicals available and stored correctly and are proper cleaning methods used?
- Are wash hand basins clean with hot water, soap and hygienic hand drying facilities?
- Are staff toilets and changing facilities clean and tidy?
When it comes to food safety, don’t risk it. We can also take care of your laundry and linens to make sure your kitchen stays clean, fresh and hygienic.
For all your cleaning needs, call OLC Cleaning.